In the cinema, Delépine has written and performed in two films. Mickael Kael contre la World News Company, a chess commercial, reprising two elements of the fictional career of the director: his role as a reporter for Groland and the World Company, which he contributed to create for Les Guignols.
In 2004, Aaltra, which he wrote, directed, and starred in with Gustave de Kervern enjoyed critical success. The two companions from the Groland adventure wrote and directed it as a road movie where two enemies travel the roads of northern France and Finland following an accident. Also with Gustave Kervern, he has directed and starred in Avida, which was awarded screened out of competition at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival. His 2010 film Mammuth was nominated for the Golden Bear at the 60th Berlin International Film Festival.
- "Festival de Cannes: Avida". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-12-17.
- "Hollywood Reporter: Berlin festival unveils full lineup". hollywoodreporter.com. Retrieved 2010-02-08.[dead link]
- "2012 Official Selection". Cannes. Retrieved 2012-04-21.
- "2012 Cannes Film Festival line-up announced!". Total Film. Retrieved 2012-04-21.
- Cannes (2012-05-27). "Awards 2012". festival-cannes.fr. Cannes Film Festival. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
- Entretien avec B. Delépine pour l'œil électrique, peu après la sortie du film Mickael Kael contre la World News Company (French)