Benson (Amtrak station)
A replica of the former Benson Southern Pacific Railroad station
|Address||105 East 4th Street
Benson, AZ 85602
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Owned by||City of Benson|
|Passengers (2013)||1,833 34%|
Benson is a flag stop on the Sunset Limited, combined with the Texas Eagle as it passes through Benson 3 days a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday westbound; Monday, Thursday and Saturday eastbound. As of January 2008 there are no facilities for Amtrak passengers other than a metal shelter. The nearby Southern Pacific Railroad Depot replica has been used as a tourist information center.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of Arizona" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- Sunset Limited timetable, fall/winter 2008-2009 , accessed December 7, 2008
- Arizona Railroad Structures (Railroad Station Historical Society)
- Amtrak – Stations – Benson, AZ
- Benson Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Benson (BEN)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Arizona railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|