|Full name||Bent André Skammelsrud|
|Date of birth||May 18, 1966|
|Place of birth||Sarpsborg, Norway|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Bent André Skammelsrud (born 18 May 1966 in Sarpsborg) is a Norwegian former football player, most known as an important midfielder for Rosenborg BK. He has eleven consecutive championships in the Norwegian Premier League, and three times he won the Norwegian Football Cup.
Skammelsrud played 272 matches for Rosenborg BK in the Norwegian Premier League, scoring 57 goals. Before joining Rosenborg, he had played for Drøbak/Frogn, Frigg, and the Swedish club Malmö FF. He also played 38 matches for the Norwegian national team, scoring seven goals. He was in roster for Euro 2000.
Except from his debut season in 1991, Skammelsrud won the Norwegian Premier League every season as a Rosenborg player. He was captain of the team for several seasons and a key player in the club's UEFA Champions League matches during the last half of the 1990s. He played for Bayer Leverkusen for a very short period, before he returned to Rosenborg because of family reasons.
- Norwegian Premier League Championship (11): 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Norwegian Football Cup Win: 1992, 1995, 1999
- Kniksen award as midfielder of the year in 1997
- Kniksen's honour award in 2001 (together with Roar Strand)
- "Legend: Bent Skammelsrud" (in Norwegian). RBKweb. Retrieved 25 June 2009.