Bento Box Entertainment
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2013)|
|Headquarters||Burbank, California, United States|
Bento Box Entertainment (also known as Bento Box Animation) is an American animation studio located in Burbank, California. It was founded in 2009 by producers Scott Greenberg, Joel Kuwahara, and Mark McJimsey. It produced the prime-time animated television series Neighbors from Hell and Allen Gregory and is currently in production on the Fox series Bob's Burgers, the Comedy Central series, Brickleberry, the IFC series Out There, the Fox series Murder Police, the Hulu series The Awesomes, independently runs the YouTube series Glove and Boots, and created YouTube's copyright policy video.
Bento Box Entertainment has an animation studio in Atlanta Georgia, Bento Box Animation Studio Atlanta.
Bento Box Interactive
Bento Box Interactive is an entertainment-based technology company launched in 2012 by Bento Box Entertainment. In October 2012, Bento Box Interactive partnered with Alicia Keys to create an education mobile application entitled "The Journals of Mama Mae and LeeLee" for iOS devices. The application tells the story of the relationship between a young New York City girl and her wise grandmother and features two original songs by Keys, "Follow the Moon" and "Unlock Yourself".
- Neighbors from Hell (2010; co-production with 20th Century Fox Television and MoonBoy Animation)
- Bob's Burgers (2011–present; co-production with 20th Century Fox Television, Wilo Productions, and Buck & Millie Productions)
- Allen Gregory (2011; co-production with 20th Century Fox Television and Chernin Entertainment)
- Brickleberry (2012–present; co-production with Fox 21, Damn! Show Productions, and Black Heart Productions)
- Out There (2013; co-production with 20th Century Fox Television)
- The Awesomes (2013–present; co-production with Broadway Video)
- Bordertown (2015; co-production with 20th Century Fox Television and Fuzzy Door Productions)
- Glove and Boots (2004-2006, 2010-present) YouTube web-series, which created YouTube's copyright video.
- "New Animation Studio Opens in Atlanta". ajc.com. 2012-09-28.
- "Alicia Keys Launches New Animated App". Rap-Up.com. 2012-10-24. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
- "Alicia Keys Launches Interactive App for Kids | Music News". Rolling Stone. 2012-10-25. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|