From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Berenice is a feminine name.
Berenice may also refer to:
- Berenice, Ancient Greek name for Benghazi
- Berenike (Epirus), Ancient Greek city in Epirus
- Berenice Troglodytica, now known as Medinet-el Haras, an ancient seaport of Egypt
- Berenice Panchrysos, an ancient port city of Egypt, near Sabae
- Berenice Epideires, near the mouth of the Red Sea, in modern-day Djibouti
Arts and entertainment
- Berenice (play), tragedy by Jean Racine
- "Berenice" (short story), by Edgar Allan Poe
- Berenice (opera), by George Frideric Händel
- Bérénice, an opera by Albéric Magnard
- 653 Berenike, an asteroid
- Berenice (plant), a plant belonging to the Campanulaceae family
- Berenice (rocket), a series of French experimental rockets
- Berenice (ship) (nl)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.