Beretta 3032 Tomcat
|Beretta 3032 Tomcat|
|Place of origin||Italy|
|Produced||1996 – present|
|Weight||410 g (14 oz)|
|Length||125 mm (4.9 in)|
|Barrel length||61 mm (2.4 in)|
|Feed system||7 round detachable box magazine|
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat and Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox are semi-automatic pistols designed and manufactured by Beretta. They are chambered in .32 ACP and are small pistols, designed for concealed-carry and use as backup weapons. The Beretta 3032 Tomcat builds on a long line of small and compact pocket pistols for self defense manufactured by Beretta.
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat is a simple blowback pistol with a single and double action trigger mechanism. It also features a tip-up barrel. It is fitted with a frame mounted thumb safety. This safety acts as a slide stop when engaged. The frame is made out of aluminium alloy, the slide and barrel are either carbon or stainless steel.
It is available in an "Inox" variant, with stainless steel barrel and slide and the frame anodized to look the same. For a short time a titanium model was also available. There was also a Tomcat Tritium version with tritium night sights called the "Alley Cat".
- "Model 3032 Tomcat Historical Information". Beretta USA. Retrieved 21 September 2010.
- 3032 Tomcat at Beretta International
- Ian Hogg (2004). Pistols of the World. Krause. p. 40. ISBN 0873494601.
- "Model 3032 Tomcat ammunition" at Beretta USA.". Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- Massad Ayoob (2005). Gun Digest Book Of Beretta Pistols. p. 161. ISBN 0873499980.