Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport
|Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport
Aéroport de Bergerac Dordogne Périgord
|IATA: EGC – ICAO: LFBE|
|Operator||CCI de Dordogne|
|Serves||Bergerac, Dordogne, France|
|Elevation AMSL||171 ft / 52 m|
Location of Aquitaine region in France
|Sources: French AIP, UAF, DAFIF|
Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport (French: Aéroport de Bergerac Dordogne Périgord) (IATA: EGC, ICAO: LFBE) is an airport serving Bergerac, a commune of the Dordogne department (formerly the Périgord province) in the Aquitane region of France. The airport is located 3 kilometres (1.6 NM) south-southeast of Bergerac. It is also known as Bergerac-Roumanière Airport.
The airport resides at an elevation of 52 metres (171 ft) above mean sea level. It has one paved runway designated 10/28 which measures 2,205 by 45 metres (7,234 ft × 148 ft). It also has a parallel unpaved runway with a grass surface measuring 770 by 60 metres (2,526 ft × 197 ft).
Airlines and destinations
Seasonal: Birmingham, Edinburgh, Exeter
|Jet2.com||Seasonal: Leeds/Bradford, Manchester (begins 25 May 2014)|
Seasonal: Bristol, Charleroi, East Midlands, Liverpool
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 6 Mar 2014. (
- (French) Aéroport de Bergerac Dordogne Périgord (EGC / LFBE) at Union des Aéroports Français
- Airport information for LFBE from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for EGC at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- (French) Aéroport de Bergerac Dordogne Périgord, official site
- Current weather for LFBE at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for EGC at Aviation Safety Network