|Headquarters||Nome, Alaska, USA|
|Key people||James Rowe, President|
Bering Air is an American regional airline headquartered in Nome, Alaska, USA. It operates domestic scheduled passenger and charter services, as well as air ambulance and helicopter services. Its main base is Nome Airport, with hubs at Ralph Wien Memorial Airport (Kotzebue) and Unalakleet Airport
The airline was established in September 1979 and started operations on 3 October 1979. It was founded, and is wholly owned, by James Rowe (President) and Christine Rowe. It has 95 employees.
As of April 2009, the Bering Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- 2 Beechcraft 1900D
- 1 Beechcraft 200 Super King Air
- 1 Beechcraft B200 King Air
- 2 CASA C-212 Aviocar
- 2 Cessna 207A
- 4 Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
- 2 Piper Chieftain
- 4 Piper T1020
- 3 Robinson R44 (N4237W, N7768H, and N4138M) 
- Bering Air also operates two R44s (N7008N and N7114R) for the affiliated company Twin Peak Adventures.
Bering Air, along with Grant Aviation, Frontier Flying Service, Northern Air Cargo, PenAir, and Ryan Air Services, participates in the Flying Can service, which allows rural Alaskan communities to recycle aluminum cans and now number 1 PET bottles in cooperation with Alaskans for Litter Prevention and Recycling.
- Ambler (ABL) - Ambler Airport
- Brevig Mission (KTS) - Brevig Mission Airport
- Buckland (BKC) - Buckland Airport
- Cape Lisburne (LUR) - Cape Lisburne LRRS Airport
- Council (CIL) - Council Airport
- Deering (DRG) - Deering Airport
- Elim (ELI) - Elim Airport
- Gambell (GAM) - Gambell Airport
- Golovin (GLV) - Golovin Airport
- Kiana (IAN) - Bob Baker Memorial Airport
- Kivalina (KVL) - Kivalina Airport
- Kobuk (OBU) - Kobuk Airport
- Kotzebue (OTZ) - Ralph Wien Memorial Airport
- Koyuk (KKA) - Koyuk Alfred Adams Airport
- Little Diomede (DIO) - Diomede Island Airport (ice runway, winter only)
- Noatak (WTK) - Noatak Airport
- Nome (OME) - Nome Airport
- Noorvik (ORV) - Robert (Bob) Curtis Memorial Airport
- Point Hope (PHO) - Point Hope Airport
- Port Clarence (KPC) - Port Clarence Coast Guard Station
- St. Michael (SMK) - St. Michael Airport
- Savoonga (SVA) - Savoonga Airport
- Selawik (WLK) - Selawik Airport
- Shaktoolik (SKK) - Shaktoolik Airport
- Shishmaref (SHH) - Shishmaref Airport
- Shungnak (SHG) - Shungnak Airport
- Stebbins (WBB) - Stebbins Airport
- Teller (TLA) - Teller Airport
- Tin City (TNC) - Tin City LRRS Airport
- Unalakleet (UNK) - Unalakleet Airport
- Wales (WAA) - Wales Airport
- White Mountain (WMO) - White Mountain Airport
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 85.
- landings.com US civil aircraft register database search, using "Bering Air" as the search parameter. Search conducted 2010-04-09
- Tuttle, Logan (16 June 2010). "Rural recycling finds a PET project". The Arctic Sounder (Alaska Newspapers, Inc.). Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- Bering Air: Destinations. Retrieved 29-Aug-2007.
- Bering Air: Nome Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 29-Aug-2007.
- Bering Air: Kotzebue Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 29-Aug-2007.
- Bering Air: Unalakleet Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 29-Aug-2007.
- Bering Air: Russian Destinations. Retrieved 29-Aug-2007.
- Bering Air (official site)