|Fleet size||21 |
|Headquarters||Nome, Alaska, USA|
|Key people||James Rowe, President|
Bering Air is an American regional airline headquartered in Nome, Alaska, USA. It operates domestic scheduled passenger and charter services, as well as air ambulance and helicopter services. Its main base is Nome Airport, with hubs at Ralph Wien Memorial Airport (Kotzebue) and Unalakleet Airport
The airline was established in September 1979 and started operations on October 3, 1979. It was founded, and is wholly owned, by James Rowe (President) and Christine Rowe. It has 95 employees.
As of April 2009, the Bering Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- 2 Beechcraft 1900D
- 1 Beechcraft 200 Super King Air
- 1 Beechcraft B200 King Air
- 2 CASA C-212 Aviocar
- 2 Cessna 207A
- 4 Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
- 2 Piper Chieftain
- 4 Piper T1020
- 3 Robinson R44 (N4237W, N7768H, and N4138M) 
- Bering Air also operates two R44s (N7008N and N7114R) for the affiliated company Twin Peak Adventures.
Bering Air, along with Grant Aviation, Frontier Flying Service, Northern Air Cargo, PenAir, and Ryan Air Services, participates in the Flying Can service, which allows rural Alaskan communities to recycle aluminum cans and now number 1 PET bottles in cooperation with Alaskans for Litter Prevention and Recycling.
- Ambler (ABL) – Ambler Airport
- Brevig Mission (KTS) – Brevig Mission Airport
- Buckland (BKC) – Buckland Airport
- Cape Lisburne (LUR) – Cape Lisburne LRRS Airport
- Deering (DRG) – Deering Airport
- Elim (ELI) – Elim Airport
- Gambell (GAM) – Gambell Airport
- Golovin (GLV) – Golovin Airport
- Kiana (IAN) – Bob Baker Memorial Airport
- Kivalina (KVL) – Kivalina Airport
- Kobuk (OBU) – Kobuk Airport
- Kotzebue (OTZ) – Ralph Wien Memorial Airport
- Koyuk (KKA) – Koyuk Alfred Adams Airport
- Noatak (WTK) – Noatak Airport
- Nome (OME) – Nome Airport
- Noorvik (ORV) – Robert (Bob) Curtis Memorial Airport
- Point Hope (PHO) – Point Hope Airport
- St. Michael (SMK) – St. Michael Airport
- Savoonga (SVA) – Savoonga Airport
- Selawik (WLK) – Selawik Airport
- Shaktoolik (SKK) – Shaktoolik Airport
- Shishmaref (SHH) – Shishmaref Airport
- Shungnak (SHG) – Shungnak Airport
- Stebbins (WBB) – Stebbins Airport
- Teller (TLA) – Teller Airport
- Tin City (TNC) – Tin City LRRS Airport
- Unalakleet (UNK) – Unalakleet Airport
- Wales (WAA) – Wales Airport
- White Mountain (WMO) – White Mountain Airport
- Council (CIL) – Council Airport
- Diomede (DIO) – Diomede Island Airport (ice runway, winter only)
- Port Clarence (KPC) – Port Clarence Coast Guard Station
- landings.com US civil aircraft register database search, using "Bering Air" as the search parameter. Search conducted April 9, 2010
- "Reservations". Bering Air. Retrieved June 11, 2014.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. March 27, 2007. p. 85.
- Tuttle, Logan (June 16, 2010). "Rural recycling finds a PET project". The Arctic Sounder (Alaska Newspapers, Inc.). Retrieved October 16, 2010.
- "Nome Flight Schedule" (PDF). Bering Air. October 7, 2013. Retrieved June 11, 2014.
- "Kotzebue Flight Schedule]" (PDF). Bering Air. October 7, 2013. Retrieved June 11, 2014.
- "Unalakleet Flight Schedule" (PDF). Bering Air. October 7, 2013. Retrieved June 11, 2014.
- "Russian Travel". Bering Air. Retrieved June 11, 2014.