|Look up Bermuda or bermuda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bermuda (or its adjective Bermudian) may also refer to:
- Bermuda Hundred Campaign, a campaign during the American Civil War
- The dockyard at the core of the Royal Navy base in Bermuda named HMD Bermuda
- Fortress Bermuda, a romantic term for Bermuda.
- Bermuda kite a type of kite traditionally flown in Bermuda at Easter, symbolizing the ascent of Christ.
- Bermuda shorts, a type of short trousers
- The Bermuda Conference was an international conference between the United Kingdom and the United States held on April 19, 1943 at Hamilton, Bermuda, concerned with the plight of European Jews.
- Bermuda Agreement, an aviation agreement between the United States and the United Kingdom
- Brewster Bermuda, a British name for the Brewster SB2A Buccaneer two-seat scout bomber
- Bermuda national cricket team, the national cricket team of Bermuda
- Bermuda, a song by Roky Erickson, first released as a single, and then inserted into some albums, among them Don't Slander Me
- Bermuda (American metal band), a deathcore band based in Southern California
- Bermuda (Australian band), a deathcore band that was based in Sydney, Australia (now defunct).
- Bermuda (American rock band), a post-hardcore/emo band that was based in Las Vegas (now defunct).
- Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz (born 1956), a drummer for "Weird Al" Yankovic
Thousands of Bermudians emigrated to North America in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries, especially to the South-East. These emigres left the name of the archipelago on many parts of the modern United States of America.
- Bermuda Hundred (Town), the first incorporated town in Virginia
- Bermuda City, now part of the town of Hopewell, Virginia
- Bermuda Run, Virginia (see Bermuda City, above)
- Bermuda Place in Chesterfield County, Virginia
- Bermuda District a district of Chesterfield County, Virginia
- Bermuda Run, North Carolina, the newest incorporated municipality in Davie County, North Carolina
- Bermuda Island, in the Albemarle Sound, North Carolina
- Bermuda Creek, a stream in Charleston County, South Carolina
- Bermuda Bluff, a cliff in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Town of Bermuda, South Carolina (ca. 1699-1720s)
- Bermudian Valley, York Springs, Pennsylvania
- Bermudian is an unincorporated community in Adams and York counties, Pennsylvania
- Bermudian Creek, Washington Township, York County, Pennsylvania
- Bermuda Springs, Pennsylvania
- Bermuda Island (Georgia), an island in Liberty County, Georgia, also known as Colonels Island, and Heron Island (the Atlantic archipelago also had an alternate name of La Garza - Spanish for ´´the Heron´´)
- Bermuda, Calhoun County, Georgia, a populated place in Calhoun County, Georgia
- Bermuda, DeKalb County, Georgia, a populated place in DeKalb County, Georgia
- Bermuda Island, Georgia, near Sunbury, Georgia
- Bermuda Hill, a 984 feet/300 metre summit in Catoosa County, Georgia
- Bermuda, Alabama, a Populated (Community) Place in Conecuh County, Alabama
- Bermuda Lagoon, a lake in Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Little Bermuda, an island in Waldo County, Maine
- Bermuda Dunes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Riverside County, California.
- Bermuda, or Bermuda Plantation, a former cotton plantation (previously called Ile Breville), belonging to the Prudhomme family, and a current locale, in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana
- Bermuda, Louisiana, a populated place near the village of Natchez, in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana, zip code 71456
- Bermuda Landing, an historical locale in Humphreys County, Mississippi
- Bermuda Falls Spring, a spring in Gila County, Arizona
- Bermuda Lake, (and Bermuda Dam) a reservoir in Dimmit County, Texas
- Bermuda Beach, a beach on Lake Como, in Galveston County, Texas
- Block Island, Rhode Island is advertised as the 'Bermuda of the North'
Outside United States
- Bermuda, Warwickshire, a village in England, named after a former Governor of the island of Bermuda
- Bermudian Landing is a village in Belize
- Bermuda Triangle, a fantastical region of the Atlantic, roughly between Bermuda, Florida, and the West Indies
- Juniperus bermudiana, a juniper tree endemic to Bermuda, known as Bermuda cedar
- Bermudiana, a flowering plant endemic to Bermuda, belonging to the Sisyrinchium genus
- Cynodon dactylon or Bermuda grass, a fast growing grass best suited for warm climates
- Lilium longiflorum, known as the Easter lily, or the Bermuda lily
- Bermuda Onion, any of several varieties of mild-flavored onions shaped like a flattened sphere
- Bermuda sloop, a type of sailing vessel originating in the island equipped with gaff or Bermuda rig. Also used for modern sloops with Bermuda rig.
- Bermuda rig, a form of rigging for boats and small ships
- Seven ships of the Royal Navy named HMS Bermuda after the island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.