Bermuda Dunes Airport
|Bermuda Dunes Airport|
|IATA: UDD – ICAO: KUDD – FAA LID: UDD|
|Airport type||Public use|
|Owner||Bermuda Dunes Airport Corp.|
|Serves||Palm Springs, California|
|Elevation AMSL||73 ft / 22 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Bermuda Dunes Airport (ICAO: KUDD, FAA LID: UDD) is a public use airport located 13 nautical miles (15 mi, 24 km) east of the central business district of Palm Springs, a city in Riverside County, California, United States. It is privately owned by the Bermuda Dunes Airport Corp.
Facilities and aircraft
Bermuda Dunes Airport covers an area of 94 acres (38 ha) at an elevation of 73 feet (22 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 10/28 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,002 by 70 feet (1,525 x 21 m).
For the 12-month period ending January 5, 2011, the airport had 40,020 aircraft operations, an average of 109 per day: 80% general aviation and 20% air taxi. At that time there were 137 aircraft based at this airport: 75% single-engine, 16% multi-engine, 7% jet, and 2% helicopter.
STARs - Standard Terminal Arrivals
- CLOWD ONE
- SBONO ONE
NOTE: Special Take-Off Minimums/Departure Procedures apply
- FAA Airport Master Record for UDD ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective May 31, 2012.
- "Contact". Desert West Aviation. Retrieved June 11, 2010.
- "Contact". Desert Jet. Retrieved June 11, 2010.
- Aerial image as of May 2002 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for UDD, effective April 3, 2014
- Resources for this airport: