Bernadotte Township is one of twenty-six townships in Fulton County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 306.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Bernadotte Township covers an area of 37.7 square miles (98 km2); of this, 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) or 0.04 percent is water.
Extinct towns 
- Cameron Grove (aka Colemans grove) was a picnic area & settlement 3 miles up the spoon River north of Bernadotte in the early days.
- Providence was a small community with a lovely church and cemetery.
- Bennington was a former village that had a post office established Sept 20,1823 and discontinued May 20, 1835.
The township contains these four cemeteries: Engle, Providence, Randol and Stites.
School districts 
- Community Unit School District 3 Fulton City
- Lewistown School District 97
- V I T Community Unit School District 2
Political districts 
- ^ United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
External links