Bernard Amyot is a Montreal lawyer. He has served as the President of the Canadian Bar Association, appointed in 2007. He is also known for his involvement as the attorney for Omar Khadr in his Federal terrorism trial in Canada. He is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the National Theatre School of Canada. He is a graduate of the McGill University Faculty of Law, where he served as the Associate Editor for the McGill Law Journal.
- "May the best jury win". Toronto Star. May 6, 2009. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- John Intini. "No justice for the middle class". MacLean's Magazine. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- "Lawyers group tells Ottawa to bring back Khadr". Toronto Star. May 5, 2008. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- "Governance Board". Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- "Masthead, Volume 27". McGill Law Journal. 1981.