Bernard F. Conners Prize for Poetry
The Bernard F. Conners Prize for Poetry is given by the Paris Review "for the finest poem over 200 lines published in The Paris Review in a given year", according to the magazine. The winner is awarded $1,000.
A "given year" for the Paris Review appears not to mean "calendar year". The magazine's awards sometimes go to more than one poet in a calendar year and to none in other calendar years.
- 2000: Christopher D. Patton, Issue 157, “Broken Ground”
See also 
- American poetry
- List of poetry awards
- List of literature awards
- List of years in poetry
- List of years in literature
-  Paris Review Web site, Web page titled "Prizes", accessed November 2, 2006
-  Bernard F. Conners Website
-  Paris Review awards Web page