|Full name||Bernardo Salim Ribeiro|
|Date of birth||9 October 1989|
|Place of birth||Nova Friburgo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 August 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Bernardo Salim Ribeiro (born 9 October 1989 in Rio de Janeiro) is a Brazilian footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Veikkausliiga club IFK Mariehamn. With a great vision and great pass, he made 15 assists in the previous season. He also holds a Italian passport.
Bernardo grew up in Nova Friburgo, where he first started playing basketball at the age of 5, but being the shortest player on his team he struggled to make an impact. He then turned his attention to football at a young age, which became his passion. Bernardo also has an Italian passport.
He was spotted by Flamengo and joined the club in 1999 at the age of 9, where he played for the youth levels, where he was even captain. During his teens with Flamengo he featured in many tournaments youth such as the FIFA Youth Cup, where he was acknowledged as "gaining a reputation for his pin-point passes and ability to read play".
On February 2011 he completed move to Skënderbeu Korçë. He officially became part of the club on 25 June 2011, after not being able to resolve ownership issues in February. He signed a one year contract with the Albanian Superliga champions.
- Skënderbeu Korçë
- SuperSport Trophy (1): 2010-11
- "Flapedia Profile" (in Portuguese). Flapedia. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- "New stars at the Blue Stars". FIFA.com. 2008-04-24. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- Pirro Nika (2011-02-09). "Braziliani Ribeiro mberrin ne Korce" (in Albanian). Albania Soccer. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- "Skënderbeu merr Ribeiron nga Katania" (in Albanian). Futbolli Shqiptar. 2011-02-01. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- "Brazialiani Ribeiro firmos nje vit per Skenderbeun" (in Albanian). Albania Soccer. 2011-06-25. Retrieved 2011-06-26.
- Profile at Football Database