From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bernice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bernice may refer to:
- Bernice, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Bernice, California, a former settlement
- Bernice, Louisiana, a town
- Bernice, Oklahoma, a town
- Bernice Coalfield, a coalfield in Sullivan County, Pennsylvania
- Bernice, Manitoba, Canada, a community
- Bernice (given name), including a list of persons and characters with the name
- Hurricane Bernice (disambiguation), tropical cyclones in the eastern Pacific Ocean
- USS Mary Alice (SP-397), a patrol vessel originally a private steam yacht named Bernice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.