|If you have just labeled this page as a potential copyright issue, please follow the instructions for filing at the bottom of the box.|
The previous content of this page or section has been identified as posing a potential copyright issue, as a copy or modification of the text from the source(s) below, and is now listed on Wikipedia:Copyright problems (listing):
Unless the copyright status of the text on this page is clarified, the problematic text or the entire page may be deleted one week after the time of its listing.
|Can you help resolve this issue?|
|About importing text to Wikipedia
||Instructions for filing
If you have tagged the article for investigation, please complete the following steps:
- Student-to-Student Sexual Harassment K-12: Strategies and Solutions for Educators to Use in the Classroom, School, and Community, with Harriet M. Stonehill (2005). Rowman & Littlefield Education, ISBN 1578862612
- "10 Ways Expert Witnesses Can be Used in Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Cases" (1997)
- Sexual Harassment on Campus: A Guide for Administrators, Faculty and Students, editor with Robert J. Shoop (1996). Allyn and Bacon, ISBN 0205167128.
- The Chilly Classroom Climate: A Guide to Improve the Education of Women, with others (1996). National Assn. for Women in Education.
- Educator's guide to controlling sexual harassment, with Michele Antoinette Paludi (1993). Thompson Pub. Group.
- Success and survival strategies for women faculty members (1992). Association of American Colleges.
- Teaching faculty members to be better teachers : a guide to equitable and effective classroom techniques, with Ellen Hoffman (1992). Association of American Colleges.
- Kiernan, Denise (2001). "The little law that could". Ms. 11.2. pp. 18–25. - history of Title IX and Sandler's involvement
- Sandler, Bernice Resnick (2007). "Title IX: How We Got It and What a Difference it Made". Cleveland State Law Review 55 (4). pp. 473–489.
- "We've Come a Long Way, Baby, but not far enough: Progress and Problems of Women in Higher Education", 2013 lecture by Sandler
- Papers of Bernice Resnick Sandler, 1963-2008. Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute, Harvard University.