From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bers may refer to
- Lipman Bers, Latvian-American mathematician, or to various mathematical concepts named after Bers:
- Bers (Albania), one of the Villages of Dibër County
- Bers (Wales), or Y Bers, the Welsh name of the town of Bersham
- Basse Bers and Haute Bers, villages in the Rimbach-près-Masevaux commune of northeastern France
- BERS (software), an Australian computer program for House Energy Rating
- Father Bers, a German writer who traced the origin of the Prayer to Saint Michael
- Bers, the piece corresponding to the chess queen in the Mongolian board game Hiashatar
- Bers., an abbreviation for the Italian Army rank of Bersagliere
- Bers, another word for jujubes, the fruit of the Ziziphus mauritiana tree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.