Bertrand Latour (by Sylvain Grandjean)
Bertrand Latour (born August 1963) is a French writer.
Latour was born in Pantin, Seine-Saint-Denis. His first book, Comme Un Beau Grand Slow Collé, was published by Éditions Denoël in 2004. In 2007, his second book, Les Yeux Plus Gros Que L'Amérique, was published by Groupe Flammarion. He also wrote the preface to the first Vietnamese translation of George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four (Editions Underbahn, 2006). His third book, Un Milliard Et Des Poussières, was published by Hachette (publishing) in 2008 and by Le Livre de poche in 2011. His fourth book La Deuxième Vie De Victor Hurvoas was published by Le Passage in 2011.
- Comme Un Beau Grand Slow Collé, Éditions Denoël, 2004
- Preface of Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, Editions Underbahn, 2006
- Les Yeux Plus Gros Que L'Amérique, Groupe Flammarion, 2007
- Un Milliard Et Des Poussières, Hachette (publishing), 2008
- La Deuxième Vie De Victor Hurvoas, Le Passage, 2011.
- Official website
- Éditions Denoël
- Éditions Flammarion
- Éditions Underbahn
- Hachette Littératures
- Le Passage
|This article about a French writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|