From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beryl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beryl is a mineral.
Beryl or Berel may also refer to:
- Beryl (given name), and persons with the name
- Berel, a given name and persons with the name
- Beryl, Utah, United States
- Beryl, West Virginia, United States
- Kbs wz. 1996 Beryl, a Polish AK variant
- Metropolitan-Vickers Beryl, a jet engine
- Software in Compiz
- +Beryll, an accessories brand in Los Angeles
- HMAS Beryl II, WWII Australian minesweeper
- "Beryl", a song by Mark Knopfler from Tracker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beryl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.