From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Besnier may refer to:
- Besnier Boeck disease, a systemic granulomatous inflammatory disease characterized by non-caseating granulomas
- Besnier family, the owners of the French dairy products corporation Lactalis
- Besnier (Locksmith), a French who attempted to fly using two paddle-like wings (1678) 
- Emmanuel Besnier (born 1971), a French businessman
- Ernest Besnier (1831–1909), a French dermatologist and medicinal director of the Hôpital Saint-Louis in Paris
- Maurice Besnier (1873–1933), a French historian who specialised in ancient geography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Besnier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.