Bess Kaiser Hospital
|Bess Kaiser Hospital|
Former Bess Kaiser, now Adidas
|Location||Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in Oregon|
The hospital opened in 1959 and was the first hospital in Kaiser's hospital network. It was named after Henry J. Kaiser's wife Bess. The former location is now occupied by Adidas America Headquarters, Salomon North America Inc., and several physicians.
- Kristina Brenneman (July 30, 1999). "Bess Kaiser's demise proves boon for some, but not for all". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "Jesse Jackson plans a visit tp protest closure of center". Register-Guard. September 1, 1995. pp. 3B. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- MacColl, E. Kimbark (1979). The Growth of a City: Power and Politics in Portland, Oregon, 1915-1950. Georgian Press. pp. 583–584. ISBN 0-9603408-1-5.
- "Bess Kaiser Hospital, Portland, Oregon".
- "Week in Review: July 19, 1996". - Portland Business Journal
- "Hospitals expand to take on Kaiser enrollees". - Portland Business Journal
- "Bess Kaiser Hospital (historical)". Geographic Names Information System. U.S. Geological Survey.
|This Oregon-corporate or for-profit organization related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to a hospital in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|