|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
|Also known as||Corpse Molestation|
|Genres||death metal, Black metal|
|Labels||Modern Invasion Music
|Associated acts||Deströyer 666
Hobbs' Angel of Death
Gospel of the Horns
Long Voyage Back
|Members||Damon (Bloodstorm) Burr
Markus aka Hellcunt
Jordy aka Joe Skullfucker
Phil (Bullet Eater) Gresik
Keith aka K.K. Warslut
The band was first formed under the name Corpse Molestation and at the time played death metal with five demos and one demo compilation under the name. Their lyrical themes involved death, war and blasphemy. The band also uses pseudonyms instead of actual names to hide their identity. They were one of the pioneers of Australian black metal and extreme metal, recording two uncompromising black/death metal albums in the mid-nineties before breaking up. Their style was raw and furious, taking off from the old-school black metal style found in such bands as Bathory, Sarcófago, Beherit, and Blasphemy. Many members of Bestial Warlust went on to form Deströyer 666 and participate in other Australian extreme metal acts.
Last known line-up
- Damon (Bloodstorm) − Vocals (Cemetery Urn, ex-Abominator, Kutabare, ex-Corpse Molestation)
- Markus aka Hellcunt − Drums (Gospel of the Horns,Vomitor, ex-Entasis, ex-Anatomy)
- Joe Skullfucker − Electric Rhythm & Lead Guitars / Bass / Vocals
- Battleslaughter − Guitar (ex-Entasis)
- Chris Corpsemolester − Bass (ex-Corpse Molestation)
- Phil (Bullet Eater) Gresik − Bass (ex-Deströyer 666, ex-Hobbs' Angel of Death, Long Voyage Back, ex-Mass Confusion)
- Keith aka K.K. Warslut − Guitar (Deströyer 666, ex-Corpse Molestation, Raven's Wing)
- Marauder − Guitar (Gospel of the Horns, ex-Deströyer 666 (live), Funerary Pit)
- Undertaker - Bass (Abominator, Cemetery Urn)
- Vengeance War Till Death (1994)
- Blood & Valour (1995)
- Promo 1993 [1 Track] (1993)
- Promo 1995 (1995)
- Satan's Fist (1998)
- The Blackend Vol. 1 (Black Metal Compilation Feat: "Satanic" From "Vengeance...War 'Till Death"
- The Blackend Vol. 2 (Black Metal Compilation
Feat: "Orgy Of Souls (Hallowed Night)" From "Blood & Valour"
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "allmusic.com biography of Bestial Warlust". "One of Australia's first black metal bands of note, the wonderfully named Bestial Warlust arguably still qualify as one of its most extreme ever."
- "bnrmetal.com information about Bestial Warlust". "Their style was raw and furious, in the old-school Norwegian black metal tradition."