|Headquarters||Aldwych, London, United Kingdom|
Betgenius is a software company that provides real-time odds comparison services to the public and bookmakers. They also offer real time data embedded into online advertisements via their Connextra platform. It provides the technology behind the MSN UK gambling channel.
In 2007 Betgenius Limited was ranked 34th in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 list of fastest growing technology companies, and its web site became the third most visited UK entertainment site in 2002.
Outside the UK
Betgenius has a production facility in Tallinn, Estonia which distributes the information required for trading global sporting events.
- Goodman, Matthew (30 December 2007). "Betting site chiefs in line to share £60m". The Times (London). Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "MSN launches gambling channel". Brand Republic. 8 November 2001. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Betgenius grabs a slice of TurfTrax". Racing Post. 28 July 2008. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Tech Track 100". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 7 October 2007.[dead link]
- "BBCi tops UK entertainment sites". Brand Republic. 14 January 2002. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "About Us". Betgenius. Retrieved 2012-09-22.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|