Prior to her appointment as Deputy Treasurer, Pearce served as Deputy Treasurer for Cash Management in the office of Massachusetts State Treasurer (1999–2003); Deputy Comptroller for the Town of Greenburgh, New York; and as the Accounting Manager and Financial Operations Manager for the Town of West Hartford, Connecticut.
Pearce also served as a fiscal officer with the Massachusetts Department of Social Services and as a project director for the Massachusetts Office of Human Services.
- Biography, Beth Pearce, Vermont Executive Branch Biographies, published by Vermont Secretary of State, 2009, page 345
- Press release, Governor-Elect Shumlin Appoints Beth Pearce as Vermont’s Next State Treasurer, by Shumlin for Governor Campaign, December 20, 2010, accessed November 27, 2011
- News article, Shumlin Names Beth Pearce To Lead Treasurer's Office, by John Dillon, Vermont Public Radio, December 21, 2010
- Beth Pearce Biography, published by Vermont Secretary of State, 2007, page 366
- Beth Pearce Biography, The National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers: History and Structure, Leadership and Committee Opportunities, Major Service Offerings and Strategic Plan, published by the association, 2011, page 3
- Speaker's Biography, Beth Pearce, Vermont League of Cities and Towns Governmental Accounting and Auditing Symposium Tuesday, June 22, 2010, accessed November 27, 2010
- Treasurer Beth Pearce Fell Into the Job — Can She Win an Election to Keep It?
- Beth Pearce Biography, printed in Biographical Sketches of Federal and State Officers and Members of the General Assembly of 2011-2012, published by Vermont Secretary of State, 2011, page 6
- Meet the Treasurer page, Vermont State Treasurer's web site, accessed November 27, 2011
|This article about a Vermont politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|