|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (March 2013)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2012)|
Bethany Mooradian (born December 15, 1975) is an American author, lecturer and internet personality. Her books include the home-based career guide I Got Scammed So You Don't Have To, and as her internet alter ego Queen Buzzy she moderates the website "Queen of the Random Job".
After graduating from Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA, Mooradian worked in wide variety of short lived positions, including a number of jobs as a mystery shopper. She parlayed her experiences into the 2003 book Become a Mystery Shopper (Shop Incognito). Updated editions were released in 2007 and 2009. In 2011 the book was developed into The Mystery Shopper Training Program and was released by Moreradiant Publishing both as a stand-alone book and as a book/CD-ROM set. Mooradian’s second book, the home-based job-searching guide I Got Scammed So You Don’t Have To was published in 2010 (Moreradiant) with a subsequent revision in 2012.
In 2004 Mooradian created the "Queen of the Random Job" website. In the years following the site has spun-off related career-oriented sites including ShopperTraining.com, ShopIncognito.com and SolopreneurEducationNetwork.com (January, 2013).
From 2002-2006, Bethany taught Mystery Shopping classes through community education centers in the Detroit Metropolitan area using her book, Become a Mystery Shopper as the class textbook. Soon after her move to Seattle in 2006, two of her former students copied Become A Mystery Shopper book to sell as they started teaching similar classes. In February 2009, Bethany filed a copyright infringement lawsuit in the Michigan Eastern District Court. In July 2011, a judgment was ordered in Bethany’s favor for an undisclosed sum.
- Renee Sylvestre-Williams. "Book Review: I Got Scammed So You Don't Have To - Walletpop Canada". Walletpop.ca. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "Secrets From the Queen of the Random Job - US News and World Report". Money.usnews.com. 2012-08-27. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- Joey Pinkney (2011-11-18). "5 Minutes, 5 Questions With… Bethany Mooradian, author of I Got Scammed So You Don’t Have To!". Joey Pinkney. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "Lawsuit Summary - Bethany Marie Mooradian et al v. Ms. Sheila Edwards et al". Rfcexpress.com. 2009-02-02. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "Mooradian v. Edwards et al :: Justia Dockets & Filings". Dockets.justia.com. 2009-02-02. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
|This article about a writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|