||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2012)|
|Elder Lane, Bethlehem, Tauranga
|Type||State: Integrated, Co-ed (Year 1-13)|
|Ministry of Education Institution no.||77|
|School roll||1581 (October 2014)|
- Bethlehem College (Year 1-13)
- Bethlehem Tertiary Institute (formerly Bethlehem Institute of Education), a tertiary institution offering Degrees and Diplomas in teaching, psychology and counselling.
The academy is committed to providing education that is Christ centered, biblically based, and prepares students for a life of effective service and leadership. It was founded in 1988 as a primary school with 100 students, and has expanded since to offer secondary and tertiary education.
- Bethlehem College's current principal is Eoin Crosbie.
- Philip Russell is the associate principal for pastoral care and counselling.
- Stewart Manners is the associate principal for curriculum guidance.
- Shane Beckett is the associate principal for primary.
- Maureen Giles is the Head of Primary
- John Mudge is the Head of Junior Secondary
- Teri Culpepper is the Head of Senior Secondary
The school has approximately 1200 students in the secondary portion of the school (Years 7-13).
Kenya minivan accident
In January 2013 a van of Bethlehem College students and former students crashed in a small village in Kenya, while they were on a volunteer mission at Ark Quest Academy.  Student Caitlin Dickson was killed, as were married couple Brian and Grace Johnston. Kenyan bus driver Christopher Mmata was also killed.
- "2013 Charter and Annual Goals". Bethleham College. p. 4.
- "Directory of Schools - as at 5 November 2014". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 2014-12-06.
- Decile change 2007 to 2008 for state & state integrated schools
- [dead link]
- "Community shocked by Kenya crash deaths". 3 News NZ. January 16, 2013.
- "Kenya crash survivors recovering well". 3 News NZ. January 18, 2013.
|This New Zealand school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|