Bethlehem Housing Authority
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Jurisdiction||City of Bethlehem|
|Headquarters||1429 Fritz Dr.
|Agency executive||Clara A. Kendy, Executive Director|
The Bethlehem Housing Authority oversees over 1,400 units of public housing.
- Pembroke Village, including Fairmount Homes, Pfeifle Homes, and Marvine combine to include more than 750 units on Bethlehem's East Side.
- Lynfield Homes is a development of 200 units on Bethlehem's South Side near the Sands Casino.
- Parkridge is a development located on the West Side near the border with Allentown, Pennsylvania. It includes 100 units.
- Litzenberger House has 101 units and is located just north of Lehigh University.
- Bodder House is a high-rise located on the West Side.
- Bartholomew House is a small high-rise with 65 units.
- Monocacy Tower is a high-rise located in Center City with 148 units.
- List of public housing developments in the United States
- List of public housing authorities in Pennsylvania