Bethlehem Waterworks, October 2011
|Area||6.2 acres (2.5 ha)|
|NRHP Reference #||72001142|
|Designated NHL||May 29, 1981|
Bethlehem Waterworks, also known as Old Waterworks or 1762 Waterworks is a historic site in Pennsylvania significant for its age.
It is located within "Historic Subdistrict A" near Monocacy Creek, and on the "east bank of Monocacy Creek immediately north of Hill to Hill Bridge and immediately west of Main St." It is included as part of the Bethlehem Colonial Industrial Quarter.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "Old Waterworks". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- George R. Adams (October, 1977). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service and PDF (32 KB)
- "Old Waterworks". Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor. A National Register of Historic Places travel Itinerary. Retrieved 2011-10-29.
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. PA-1146, "Waterworks, Monocacy Creek vicinity, Bethlehem, Northampton County, PA", 9 photos, 1 photo caption page
|This article about a property in Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|