|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2008)|
Betty Jane Schueler, Ph.D. (AKA Betty Sherlin Schueler), born in 1944 in Washington, DC, is an author, a computer consultant, and a free-lance writer, editor, and artist. She worked as a systems analyst for Quantum Research International before retiring on disability.
Schueler received a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Sociology from the University of the State of New York (1992), an M.S. in Administration from Central Michigan University (1993), and a Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Studies from Capella University (1996).
Professional memberships and honors
Schueler is a former Professional Member of the American Counseling Association, the International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors, the Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development, and the National Registry of Neurofeedback Providers (NRNP), and the former President of the Board of Directors of Friends of the Harford County Public Library and Pets on Wheels of Maryland. She is a recipient of an Adult Scholarship Award from the Harford County Chamber of Commerce (1993), and was an Instructor at Harford Community College (1978-1984) and an Adjunct Faculty member there from 1996 through 1998.
She is the co-author, editor, researcher, contributor to and/or illustrator of 26 non-fiction books for general audiences and dozens of technical books for specific audiences, such as Job Corps and the U.S. Army. The Schuelers have also co-authored many articles on anthropology, computers, dogs, philosophy, science, magic (mostly Enochian magic), and other subjects. 
Schueler currently resides with her husband and writing partner Gerald Schueler in Maryland. They have two birth children: Joe and Andrew; two adopted children: Diane and Crystal; and many foster children who remain close to the family including Debra Greer and Frank Smith III.
Bibliography: with Gerald Schueler
- The Angels' Message to Humanity: Ascension to Divine Union-Powerful Enochian Magick (Llewellyn's High Magick Series) Llewellyn Publications (September 1, 2002) ISBN 1-56718-605-X, ISBN 978-1-56718-605-5
- Coming into the Light (Llewellyn's High Magick Series) Llewellyn Publications (March 1989) ISBN 0-87542-713-8, ISBN 978-0-87542-713-3
- Egyptian Magick: Enter the Body of Light & Travel the Magickal Universe (Llewellyn's High Magick) Llewellyn Publications (June 1, 1997) ISBN 1-56718-604-1, ISBN 978-1-56718-604-8
- Enochian Magic: A Practical Manual: The Angelic Language Revealed (Llewellyn's High Magick) Llewellyn Publications (May 1, 1996) ISBN 0-87542-710-3, ISBN 978-0-87542-710-2
- The Enochian Tarot: A New System of Divination for a New Age (Llewellyn's High Magick) Llewellyn Publications (September 1, 2002) ISBN 0-87542-709-X, ISBN 978-0-87542-709-6
- The Enochian Workbook: A Complete Guide to Angelic Magic Presented in 43 Easy Lessons (Llewellyn's High Magick) Llewellyn Publications (October 1, 1995) ISBN 0-87542-719-7, ISBN 978-0-87542-719-5
- Enochian Yoga: Uniting Humanity and Divinity (Llewellyn's High Magick Series) Llewellyn Publications (October 1, 1995) ISBN 0-87542-718-9, ISBN 978-0-87542-718-8
- The Truth About Egyptian Magick (Llewellyn's Vanguard Series) Llewellyn Publications (January 1, 1951) ISBN 0-87542-735-9, ISBN 978-0-87542-735-5
- The Truth About Enochian Magick (Truth About Series) Llewellyn Publications (January 1, 1951) ISBN 0-87542-716-2, ISBN 978-0-87542-716-4
- The Truth About the Enochian Tarot (Truth About Series) Llewellyn Publications (September 1, 2002) ISBN 0-87542-717-0, ISBN 978-0-87542-717-1