|• Total||0.55 sq mi (1.4 km2)|
|• Land||0.55 sq mi (1.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||3,520 ft (1,070 m)|
|• Density||60/sq mi (23/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||1585416|
Beulah lies along local roads near Interstate 90, northeast of the town of Sundance, the county seat of Crook County. Its elevation is 3,520 feet (1,073 m), and it is located at (44.5444299, -104.0891020). Although Beulah is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 82712.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.55 square miles (1.4 km2), all of it land.
Beulah has gained some notoriety for holding an un-documented World Record breaking series of motorcycle burnout competitions while the motorcycles are lifted to forty foot plus heights with construction equipment.
Public education in the community of Beulah is provided by Crook County School District #1.
- "2012 City Population and Housing Occupancy Status". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 116.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Beulah, Wyoming
- Zip Code Lookup
- Climate Summary for Beulah, Wyoming
|This article about a location in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|