Beverage Digest is a privately owned publication covering the global non-alcoholic beverage industry. It is free of advertising, relying on subscription revenue. The newsletter was founded in 1982 and publishes 22 regular issues a year. The publisher is based in Bedford Hills, New York.
Beverage Digest organizes conferences each year, where senior executives in the industry share their view on trends. Beverage manufacturers often quote information from the annual Beverage Digest Fact Book and the twice-monthly Beverage Digest newsletter in their press releases.
Although the newsletter is written for executives in the non-alcoholic drinks industry, its articles are often cited in publications with a broader audience. The New York Times has based a number of articles in part on information first published by Beverage Digest. The Los Angeles Times also cites the magazine as an authority in various stories. Forbes magazine, Yahoo! News and Reuters have also quoted the magazine. USA Today often bases stories on information first published in Beverage Digest.
- "Beverage Digest". list-company.com. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "Future Smarts - December 14, 2009". Beverage Digest. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "PepsiCo Six Billion Dollar Bid". Wired PR News. 2009-04-21. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "XStream Beverage Network, Inc.'s Chinese Rocket Fuel Blasts Off in the Big Apple; Company...". Business Wire. August 2, 2006. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "Press Release: NEW SUN NUTRITION , INC. ANNOUNCES $25 MILLION SERIES A PREFERRED INVESTMENT ROUND LED BY OAK INVESTMENT PARTNERS.". New Sun Nutrition. June 6, 2007. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- Stevenson, Richard W. (October 1, 1986). "TWO FINALISTS REPORTED IN BIDDING WAR FOR 7-UP". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- Day, Sherri (January 31, 2003). "New Beverage From Snapple Seeks to Avoid Stigma of Dieting". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- James, Scott (August 27, 2009). "Bottled Water". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "A Pepsi Challenge". Los Angeles Times. January 24, 1997. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "Pushing yogurt as a beauty beverage". Los Angeles Times. January 29, 2007. Retrieved 2009-08-27.[dead link]
- "Stricter labeling urged for bottled water". Los Angeles Times. July 9, 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-27.[dead link]
- "BRIEF-Beverage digest says U.S. carbonated soft drink market declined 3 percent in 2008". Forbes. 2009-03-30. Retrieved 2009-08-27.[dead link]
- "ANALYSIS - Sugar guidelines could hurt soft drink firms". Yahoo! News. Aug 25, 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-27.[dead link]
- "Beverage Industry Fighting Childhood Obesity by Helping Children Balance Calories". Reuters. May 12, 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "Beverage Digest". USA Today. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.