Bexleyheath railway station
Location of Bexleyheath in Greater London
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 May 1895||Opened|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
Bexleyheath railway station is in the London Borough of Bexley in south east London, and is in Travelcard Zone 5. The station, and all trains serving it, is operated by Southeastern. There are ticket barriers at both entrances.
It is 12 miles 59 chains (20.5 km) from London Charing Cross.
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 2tph (trains per hour) to London Charing Cross
- 2tph to London Cannon Street
- 2tph to London Victoria via Denmark Hill
- 2tph to Barnehurst
- 4tph to Dartford
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
- "London and South East" (pdf). National Rail Enquiries. National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original on 6 March 2009.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Yonge, John (November 2008) . Jacobs, Gerald, ed. Railway Track Diagrams 5: Southern & TfL (3rd ed.). Bradford on Avon: Trackmaps. map 5. ISBN 978-0-9549866-4-3.