From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beyazid (also spelled Beyazıt, Bayezid, Bayazid, Bajazet, Beyazit, Bejazid or Bayazit), an Arabic, Persian, and Turkish name, from the Arabic بايزيد, meaning "father of Yazid", may refer to:
- Bayezid I (1347–1403), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1389 to 1402
- Bayezid II (1447–1512), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1481 to 1512
- Bayazid Bastami (804–874 or 877/78), Persian Sufi
- Bayazid (Jalayirids), Shaikh Bayazid Jalayir, Jalayirid Prince and governor of Soltaniyeh from 1382 to 1384
- Beyazıt Square, a district on the European side of Istanbul
- Doğubeyazıt ("East Beyazıt" in Turkish), a city and district of Ağrı Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.