Worldwide Chairman & CEO
|Slogan||People first, better results|
MediaCom is a global media agency. Its services include media/interactive planning and buying (including digital, direct and search), ROI research (encompassing direct response media), online/search engine marketing, consumer insights, media strategy and branded content. Specialist divisions include MediaCom Interaction, the company’s in-house digital media agency, and MediaCom Business Science, its team of econometricians and market analysts. The media agency is currently the third largest in terms of global billings.
MediaCom is part of GroupM, WPP’s media investment management operation, along with MEC, Maxus, MindShare, Outrider, Kinetic and IEG. The company currently handles advertising budgets worth more than US$28bn  for clients such as Dell, GlaxoSmithKline, Procter & Gamble, Shell and VW Group.
Led by Worldwide Chairman & CEO Stephen Allan, who previously oversaw MediaCom UK’s climb from sixth place to market leader, the company now has 5,800 employees in 122 offices in 97 countries. Its central coordination hubs are in London, New York, Miami and Singapore.
MediaCom was named International Media Agency Network of the Year at the 2010 and 2012 Global Festival of Media Awards. It was also named Agency Network of the Year at the 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013 Media and Marketing Awards. In 2014 MediaCom were crowned The Media Agency Grand Prix Winner at the Campaign Awards.
- RECMA, Overall Billings Rankings 2009 "", September 2010
- RECMA, Overall Billings Rankings 2011 "", July 2012
- MediaCom website, Network & Contacts "", December 2010
- Festival of Media Awards website "", May 2012
- Media and Marketing Awards website "", August 2010
- Media and Marketing Awards website "", December 2010
- Media and Marketing Awards website "", October 2011
- "Campaign Awards 2014 Winners". Campaign Media Awards. Catch Digital. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "MediaCom UK wins the top prize at this year's Campaign Awards". MediaCom.com. 20 November 2014. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- MediaCom.com Official MediaCom website