Beyond the Chocolate War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Beyond The Chocolate War)
|Genre||Young adult novel|
|Publisher||Alfred A. Knopf|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|LC Class||PZ7.C81634 Be 1985|
|Preceded by||The Chocolate War|
A few new characters are added to the plot here in Beyond the Chocolate War.
- Ray Bannister - He is a new transfer student at Trinity who takes an interest in magic tricks. Obie originally intended to simply give him an "assignment" from The Vigils, but later develops a genuine friendship with him. Later Obie plans to use Ray to get revenge on Archie.
- Laurie Gundarson - She is another student who is Obie's girlfriend. Bunting ruins their relationship by almost raping her in the parking lot.
- Bunting - New member of The Vigils who looks up to Archie and aspires to succeed him as Assigner. Bunting eventually goes as far as trying to rape Obie's girlfriend Laurie Gundarson to prove his loyalty to Archie.
- Cornacchio - New member of The Vigils. Follows orders from Bunting.
- Harley - New member of The Vigils. Follows orders from Bunting.
- Bishop - Planned to give a speech at Trinity but cancelled. The Vigils planned a prank of no one attending the speech which would have happened if the Bishop had not cancelled.
- Bernard A. Drew. The 100 Most Popular Young Adult Authors: Biographical Sketches and Bibliographies. Revised Edition. Libraries Unlimited, 1997. ISBN 978-1-56308-615-1; p. 79
|This article about a young adult novel or novella is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|