|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2010)|
|Also known as||Twilight|
(United States) Nightmare
Anders Ericson Kragh
Anders Devillian Lindgren
|Past members||Kelly Sundown Carpenter
Beyond Twilight is a progressive metal band from Denmark. The band was originally formed by Finn Zierler in 1990 as a power metal band under the name "Twilight". Twilight attracted international attention releasing the debut album Eye For An Eye selling 25.000 copies. Twilight released 2 albums "Eye For An Eye", "The Edge" and 1 single "Sail Away". In 1999 Finn Zierler decided pursue his own visions and founded Beyond Twilight carrying the almost identical logo and the symbol which is found on all Zierler's releases. Musically the style changed to dark progressive metal with symphonic elements and harmonic vocals.
Beyond Twilight have released three studio albums to date and one music video: The Devil's Hall of Fame on July 23, 2001, Section X on March 29, 2005 and For the Love of Art and the Making on April 21, 2006 under German label, Massacre Records.
Beyond Twilight has become known for their innovative musical style and their albums are considered essential for dark prog metal fans.
- Finn Zierler − keyboards (1999–present)
- Anders Ericson Kragh − lead guitar (1999–present)
- Jacob Hansen − rhythm guitar (2005–present)
- Anders Devillian Lindgren − bass (1999–present)
- Tomas Fredén − drums, percussion (1999–present)
- Jørn Lande − lead vocals (2001)
- Kelly Sundown Carpenter − lead vocals (2004–2005)
- Björn Jansson − lead vocals (2006)
Demos and EPs
- Lurking Fantasia (1999, demo)
- The Edge (1992, demo)
- Sail Away (1994, single)
- Eye for an Eye (1994, studio album)
- The Edge (1999, studio album)