From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bezel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bezel may refer to:
- Bezel setting, or bezel, the rim which encompasses and fastens a jewel, watch crystal, lens or other object
- The sloping facets of the crown of a cut gem such as in diamond cutting
- The front surround of a TV or VDU screen, particularly in cathode ray tube screens
- The removable plastic faceplate or front panel of a slot, such as CD or DVD player.
- Jay Bezel (born 1983), American rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.