|Headquarters||Kirkland, WA, USA|
|Key people||Larry Cohen, Managing Partner|
References: Formerly Carillon Holdings
According to the company's federal trademark registration, it is a think-tank, covering:
- Scientific and technological services.
- Industrial analysis and research.
- Design and development of computer hardware and software to combat poverty.
The company has been described as a cross between a think tank, incubator and venture capital firm. bgC3 is managed by Larry Cohen, a former Microsoft executive, who serves as its managing partner.
- "Bill Gates' mysterious new company". Bink.nu. Retrieved 2011-05-11.
- "Mary Jo Foley: "Bill Gates founds a new tech company" (22 Oct 2008)". Blogs.zdnet.com. Archived from the original on 16 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-11.
- (German) "bgC3 oder Bill Gates und sein rätselhaftes neues Unternehmen". 2008-10-23. Retrieved 2012-08-26.