Bhagawangola II (community development block)
ভগবানগোলা II সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|community development block|
|• Total||149.59 km2 (57.76 sq mi)|
|• Density||870/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Murshidabad|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Bhagabangola|
Bhagawangola II (community development block) is an administrative division in Lalbag subdivision of Murshidabad district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Ranitala police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Nasipur Balagachi.
Nashipur is located at
As per 2001 census, Bhagawangola II block has a total population of 129,907, out of which 66,813 were males and 63,094 were females. Bhagawangola II block registered a population growth of 17.83 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for the district was 23.70 per cent. Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Murshidabad district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal , Table 4". Census of India 2001, Murshidabad district. Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "BRGF Allotment Order No. 12". Government of West Bengal Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Groundwater Arsenic contamination in West Bengal-India (20 years study )". SOES. Retrieved 2011-03-11.