From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bharathi or Bharati may refer to:
- Bharati, Hindu goddess of knowledge and music more commonly known as Saraswati
- Bharathi (actress), Indian actress who has performed in Tamil and Kannada languages
- Bharathiraja (born 1941), South Indian filmmaker
- Bharati braille, a family of braille alphabets used in South Asia
- Subramanya Bharathi (1882–1921), the National Poet of India, also referred to as Bharathi
- Agehananda Bharati (1923–1991), Austrian academic and Hindu monk
- Prabha Bharti (d. 2000s), one of the first Indian women qawaali singer (fl. 1960s-1990s)
- Bharathi Kannamma, a 1997 Tamil film directed by Cheran
- Bharathi (film), a 2000 Indian Tamil-language film starring Sayaji Shinde, Devayani and Nizhalgal Ravi
Science and technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bharathi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.