Bhau Panchabhai is a Marathi poet, writer, and dalit activist. Panchbhai is best known for his first poetry collection Hunkaar Vadaalnche (हुंकार वादळांचे) for which he was awarded by Government of Maharashtra for best poetry collection that year.[when?] He lives in Nagpur. He is a lawyer by profession. His poetry is considered as a prototype of Dalit poetry and is translated in various languages including English. He lives at Nagpur and works as a lawyer.
- Hunkaar vaadalaa.nche ( हुंकार वादळांचे)
- NikhaRyaa.nchyaa Raa.ngoLyaa (निखाऱ्यांच्या रांगोळ्या)
- Poisoned bread: translations from modern Marathi Dalit literature. ISBN 0-86311-254-4.
- Thag, Bhagwan (1991). Dalit poetry today: an anthology of Dalit poems rendered into English. p. 57.
- Sharma, Sita Ram (1992). Encyclopaedia of Teaching Languages in India: Kannada. Anmol Publications. p. 63. ISBN 978-81-7041-545-9.
|This article about a poet from India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|