Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women
|Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
The college was established in 1997. The engineering college is managed by an executive committee.
||This article or section appears to contradict itself. (February 2012)|
The JNTU has accorded permanent affiliation for all B Tech courses for a period of three years from the academic year 2007-08.
The college offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate courses with an intake shown for each:
- Computer Science and Engineering, intake 120
- Electronics and Communication Engineering, intake 120
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering, intake 60
- Information Technology, intake 120
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, intake 60
- Master of Business Administration, intake 60
- Master of Computer Applications, intake 60
The Vidyapeet manages four other educational institutions:
- MH Gupta High School for Girls
- Sangam Laxmibai Junior College for Girls
- K V Ranga Reddy Degree College for Women
- Bojjam Narasimlu Pharmacy College for Women
Dr M Ramlakshmi, a physician and administrator, is the president of Vidyapeet. Mr. M Rama Reddy is the correspondent of the Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women. Mr Ravinder reddy is the acting principal.
Careers and placements
The institute has a placement cell that helps to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
Mr JBV Subrahmanyam, an M Tech in Electrical Engineering, is the training and placement officer who looks after the training and placement activities. He has experience in placements, engineering, software industry, training, teaching and consultancy.
The college ranked No. 1 among the affiliated colleges of JNTU in Telangana for overall pass percentage of all branches and all years.
Bhoj Reddy College produced three toppers in EIE, Chemical and IT Engineering for the batch 2005-2009.