Bhutan Tiger Force
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2012)|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
On 13 December, 2007, the BTF injured a refugee at the Beldangi I camp near Sangam Chowk in Damak, Nepal.
On 23 April, 2008, a bomb planted by BTF rebels was defused near a bridge in Phuntsholing.
On 30 December, 2008, BTF insurgents killed four and injured one forest rangers, later took their weapons in the Singye village.
- Bhutan Assessment 2008 South Asian Terrorism Portal
- Country profile: Bhutan BBC News
- Yearender : Part I Kuensel Online (Bhutan). 18 Feb 2008.
- Simon Denyer Bhutan tolerates democracy but not dissent The Boston Globe. 15 May 2007.
- "Bhutan Assessment 2008". 2008. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Communist guerrillas kill four Bhutanese forest guards". Reuters (Thomson Reuters). January 1, 2009.
|This article about Bhutan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a paramilitary organization or suspected paramilitary organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|