|Industry||Enterprise architecture, Business process management|
|Area served||Netherlands, Germany, France, Central & Eastern Europe, North America|
|Key people||Henry Franken, Harmen van den Berg, Harm Bakker (founders)|
BiZZdesign is a Dutch enterprise architecture and BPM software-development tools vendor and consultancy firm founded in 2001 by Henry Franken, Harmen van den Berg and Harm Bakker, and is known for the co-development of ArchiMate and the development BiZZdesign Architect: the first tools that supported ArchiMate.
BiZZdesign started as spin-off from a research project (1996-2001) to develop a test environment for business processes, originated by the Telematica Instituut (now Novay) in cooperation with partners such as the IBM, the Dutch Pension Fund APG, Tax and Customs Administration, and the ING Group.
BiZZdesign offers consultancy services in the fields of Business Model Management, Enterprise Architecture Management, Infrastructure Architecture, Business Process Management, Decision Model Management, Lean Management and Governance, Risk & Compliance;, a series of tools to support working in these fields, and training.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to BiZZdesign.|
- Our history at bizzdesign.com. Retrieved December 13, 2013
- Henry Franken, Harmen van den Berg (2008) Handboek Business Process Engineering
- Paul P. Maglio, Cheryl A. Kieliszewski, James C. Spohrer (2010) Handbook of Service Science. p. 259
- Adrian Campbell (2009) BiZZdesign Architect at iea.wikidot.com, 30 April 2009
- Terry Halpin, Selmin Nurcan, John Krogstie (2011) Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems. p. 515
- Nagesh V. Anupindi, Ph.d., Gerard A. Coady (2011) Enterprise Architecture Turnaround. p. 15
- bizzdesign.com/consultancy Retrieved December 13, 2013
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|