BiZZdesign Architect 4.3.1 screenshot
|Stable release||Architect 4.3.1 / 2013-12-03|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||Enterprise architecture modeling|
The platform supports the modelling, visualisation, analysis and documentation of enterprise architecture from different viewpoints and with multiple views. Additionally it supports the modeling business goals and requirements. It also supports automatic data collection, and can import data from office applications.
BiZZdesign Architect is developed by BiZZdesign and first released in 2004. Its development is based on the results of the ArchiMate project, and intents to offer a high value enterprise architecture modelling tool which business management itself can control. In 2012 it is recognized by Gartner and Forrester Research as one of the notable enterprise architecture tools.
Support of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as:
- DYA framework
- Integrated Architecture Framework (IAF)
- Pragmatic Enterprise Architecture framework (PEAF).
- Zachman framework
And other related frameworks.
- Frank Harmsen, Frank Schalkwijk, Erik Proper (2010) Practice-Driven Research on Enterprise Transformation. p. 90
- Buschle, Markus, et al. "A Tool for automatic Enterprise Architecture modeling." IS Olympics: Information Systems in a Diverse World. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012. p. 26
- Henry Franken in: Karina Meerman (2004) "Grip krijgen op veranderingen" in: Know how, 03-2004 Telematica Institute
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools, 2012
- Forrester Wave EA Management Suites, Q2 2013
- BiZZdesign Architect Functionality
- BiZZdesign Architect at bizzdesign.com
|This software engineering–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|