From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biba was an iconic London fashion store of the 1960s and 1970s.
Biba may also refer to:
- BIBA, the British Insurance Brokers’ Association
- Biba, a French magazine
- Biba Model, a formal state transition system of computer security policy
- Biba Dhaka, a village in Pakistan
- Andriy Biba, Soviet football player and Ukrainian coach
- Biba Golic, Serbian table tennis player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.