From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biblia Hebraica may refer to:
- the texts of the Hebrew Bible
- the Jewish canon specifically, see Tanakh
- editions of the Masoretic text of the Tanakh, see Masoretic Text
- specifically, the three editions of the Hebrew Bible edited by Rudolf Kittel (BHK), see Biblia Hebraica (Kittel) (1906, 1913, 1937)
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (BHS), 1968–1976; 1997
- Biblia Hebraica Quinta (BHQ), 2004–(est. 2020)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.