Bibliography of the Turks and Caicos Islands
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of books in the English language which deal with the general subject of the Turks and Caicos Islands,their geography, history, people, culture, biota, etc.
- Correll, Donovan Stewart and Helen B. Correll – Flora of the Bahama Archipelago (Including the Turks and Caicos Islands).
- Keegan, William F. – Bahamian Archaeology: Life in the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos Islands. 
- White, Anthony W. – A Birder’s Guide to The Bahama Islands (Including Turks and Caicos Islands). 
- Schmid, Rudolf (February 1997). "Review". Taxon (International Association for Plant Taxonomy (IAPT)) 46 (1): 150–151. JSTOR 1224316.
- Nicolson, Dan H.; Dieter Wasshausen (November 1983). "Review". Taxon (International Association for Plant Taxonomy (IAPT)) 32 (4): 696–697. JSTOR 1221766.
- Hoffman, Charles A. (April 1999). "Review". American Antiquity (Society for American Archaeology) 64 (2): 383. JSTOR 2694297.
- Beaton, Giff (Summer 1999). "Review". Journal of Field Ornithology (Blackwell Publishing on behalf of Association of Field Ornithologists) 70 (3): 453. JSTOR 4514434.