From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bidirectional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "bidirectional" may refer to:
- Anything that can move in two directions
- A roadway that carries traffic moving in opposite directions
- A tram or train or any other vehicle that can be controlled from either end and can move forward or backward with equal ease without any need to be turned around (see also Push-pull train)
- Bi-directional text
- Duplex (telecommunications)
- Bi-directional railway signalling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.