From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up big in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Big means large or of great size.
Big or BIG may also refer to:
Film and television 
- Big (film), a 1988 fantasy-comedy film starring Tom Hanks.
- Big (TV series), a 2012 South Korean TV series starring Gong Yoo, Lee Min-Jung and Bae Suzy
- Big!, a Discovery Channel television show in which items were built on a large scale for the sake of breaking world records.
- The Notorious B.I.G. (1972–1997), American rap artist
- Big: the musical, a musical based on the film
- Big (album), an album by Macy Gray
- Big Records, a record label
- "Big" (song), a song by Dead Letter Circus
- "Big", a 1990 song by New Fast Automatic Daffodils
- Bjarke Ingels Group, a Danish architecture firm
- Bundesimmobiliengesellschaft, an Austrian quasi-governmental company
- Brandweerinformatiecentrum voor gevaarlijke stoffen, a Belgian information centre for dangerous goods
- Beijing Institute of Genomics, a Chinese institute for genetic research
- Big the Cat, a fictional character in the Sonic the Hedgehog game universe
- Big, a fictional Buddhist monk in Running on Karma
- Big, a character in The Perhapanauts
Other uses 
- Basic income grant
- BIG Namibia, the basic income grant pilot project at Omitara, Namibia
- Breast International Group
- Allen Army Airfield's IATA code
- BIG, a VOR navigational beacon at London Biggin Hill Airport
- BIG, a crossword magazine published by Christine Lovatt
- Big Pumpkin, a 1992 children's book by Erica Silverman
See also 
- Big Ben, bell in Britain
- Big Kenny, American country music singer
- Mr. Big (disambiguation)
- The Big Show (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.